Unique 5 stone Amethyst Pendant named ‘Amazonian Amulet’
This one-of-a-kind bespoke piece had been made with the most beautiful Amethyst stones from all over the world set in an intricate, unique copper design.
This one-of-a-kind bespoke piece had been made with the most beautiful Amethyst stones and intricate, unique copper design.
Each stone carefully set within the swirls and flow of this stunning piece. There are 3 Faceted stones and 2 round smooth Amethyst beads, as well as some beautiful seed bead accents.
This piece has been lovingly made by hand and is ready to find its new forever home. It’s name is ‘Amazonian Amulet’ and it is a real statement piece.
MEASUREMENT AND MATERIALS:
African Amethyst (Faceted round): 7mm
Lusaka Amethyst (Faceted Cushion): 8x6mm
Brazilian Amethyst (Irregular faceted bead stone): 22x29mm
Amethyst Beads: 6mm round
Made with Raw Copper wire with a Tarnish resistant coating – Care section in FAQ’s
SYMBOLIC AND HEALING PROPERTIES:
✧ Amethyst – Intellect • Calmness • Spirituality – FEBRUARY Birthstone
✧ Copper – It is said to be able to magnify energy transfers, meaning that the wearer can soak up every ounce of healing when the metal is paired with healing minerals or crystals. Having the metal pressed close to the skin allows your own vibrations to sync up with the Copper and is believed to ease aches and pains, improve cardiovascular health, clear out the chakras, and balance your inner bliss and energies.
✧ Items might vary in size due to handmade nature of production
✧ Colour might vary slightly due to natural properties of stone and monitors
✧ No animal products. VEGAN, cruelty free
POSTAGE & PACKAGING
Your beautiful pendant will be placed safe and sound in a jewellery box before wrapping to ship.
***Please add a note if you require personalised gift wrapping, this includes a personalised tag***
PLEASE LEAVE PERSONALISED DETAILS IN THE PURCHASE NOTE.
Copper jewellery will tarnish when it comes into contact with air and moisture (sweat, lotions, perfumes…) to Keep your jewellery looking its best keep dry and in an air tight container. To restore tarnished copper:
– Use soft steel wool or, more preferably, polishing cloth to remove it and bring out the shine.
– Home remedies can be found on google to irradicate tarnish and polish your piece without harming your stone. PLEASE NOTE Not every stone can be submerged in water or other cleaners.
– Using chemicals. This could damage the stone – do your research before you use any chemicals.
– Liquid cleaners will remove ALL oxidation. Not recommended on pieces with patina.
– Do not leave them in the liquid cleaner for more than a minute, rinse under running water, pat dry.
– Make sure you or someone you are gifting have no metal allergies to copper.
You May Also Like
Necklace and earrings matching set of stunning Lapis Lazuli jewellery. Handmade with silver filled wire to create intricate swirls setting the stones within the design. Each stone is beautifully shaped and formed into a smooth perfect oval, which really ups the quality of this set.