Circlet Headdress Making Workshop
April 23, 2023
Learn to make your own headdress from scratch. You will make a wire headdress similar to the ones in the pictures.
Whether you are struggling to find the right hair accessories for your wedding or prom or you want to make and sell unique handmade headdresses this course is for you.
These beautiful headdresses are also perfect for those festivals and summer parties… or just to stand out and look amazing!
These Circlets can be worn as tiaras or crowns and as chokers. Take a look at the pictures to see examples of the circlets made on this course.
Techniques covered in this class include:
- How to measure your headdress to your size
- How to design your headdress or use free hand
- Creating wire headdress’s
- How to create loops and manipulate wire
- How to make a fastening
- How to add a drop stone gem or sculpture a gemstone within the headdress
- Hammering to work harden and add pattern
- How to add bead and crystal accents
You use a selection of pearls, crystals, beads and a gemstone combined with wire to make your headdress.
All materials are included in the cost of the class as well as drinks and biscuits!
Extra beads and stones will be available on the day for purchase
A great class for a fun day experimenting with a new jewellery skill or even a new business opportunity.
Please park in the carpark at Tollgate, Peterborough PE3 9XD, access through the gate into the workshop! Look for the green Sign.