Copper Armlet/Bracelet Making Workshop
October 21, 2023
This Copper Armlet Workshop will take you on a journey in to the wonderful world of wire jewellery in this creative class. Learn about the tools and materials used before moving on to learning various techniques and tips enabling you to create your own completed copper Armlet or bracelet.
The techniques covered in this course form a great foundation for developing more advanced wire jewellery skills.
During this workshop, you will learn to create different shapes, forming angles, swirls and more. You will get hands on with several tools to create different textures and pattern and learn how to finish your piece in a professional manner, filing and sanding, cleaning and polishing.
Techniques covered in this class include:
- Forming the swirls in the wire using the tools
- How to create texture and pattern
- How to create your design
- How to form a ring using a ring mandrel
- How to finish your piece in a professional manner, including filing, sanding, cleaning and polishing
- How to add crystals and beads to your piece securely
No previous experience is necessary however, there will be use of hammers and saws in this class.
The size of the classes is kept small to allow plenty of one-on-one attention.
Please park in the Carpark Tollgate PE3 9XD, the entrance will be open opposite the disabled parking, look for the green sign!