Crystal Point Pendant Making Workshop
May 5, 2024
Learn how to make a beautiful flowing crystal point pendant using master wire sculpting techniques. You will follow the tutor step by step mastering the skills to set your crystal and then using artistic licence to finish off your beautiful pendant with your own design using the skills learnt in the workshop.
Techniques covered in this class include:
- Learn about the tools and how to use them
- Learn about the different wires and how to use them in your design
- Learn how to manipulate wires to create beautiful flowing designs
- Learn how to set a crystal point
- Learn how to make a bail to hang a chain from
- Learn how to cut and fic the wires so they don’t catch on your clothes
You will have your very own finished pendant to take home.
No previous experience is necessary
Face-to-face workshops are great fun and informative. Being face-to-face, unlike video tutorials, means you can ask questions, get help when you are stuck, meet other likeminded people and enjoy the group workshop setting. I will be there to support you every step of the way and you will be able to see the process at different angles so you will be able to create your beautiful ring with ease.
The size of the class is kept small to allow plenty of one-on-one attention and the maximum number of students for this class is 9.
Please park in the carpark at Tollgate, Peterborough PE3 9XD, access through the gate into the workshop! Look for the Green Sign. (Car park is circled on the map)
See you there