Gemstone Drop Earrings Workshop
February 2, 2023
This Workshop will enable you to create beautiful unique pairs of earrings out of wire and gemstones or beads. This is a one hour class where you learn the skills and techniques needed to make your own beautiful earrings over and over again.
A fun and versatile class not to be missed!
Learn the age-old technique of wire working. No soldering or gluing is involved and you will learn to twist and interlock wire to create stunning statement pieces.
Techniques covered in this class include:
- Learn about pliers, wire and basic tools used
- Making jewellery components – ear hooks and head pins.
- How to professionally cut, shape and loop wire
- How to wire wrap beads to the drop gem
- How to design and create wire earrings
You will create a beautiful pair of gemstone earrings which you will take home.
On the day there will be a selection of different gemstones to choose from, each stone has been appraised so if you are making these as a special gift they will be adored for ever.
There are two options for this class: Each option Includes 2 large drop gemstone beads and a selection of small gemstone beads to add for embellishments.
- Gemstone earrings created with silver plated wire
- Gemstone earrings created with Sterling silver wire
No previous experience is necessary
Please park in the carpark at Tollgate, Peterborough PE3 9XD, access through the gate into the workshop! Look for the Green Sign
See you there