Modern Earring Making Workshop
July 9, 2023
Beginners level, suitable for all – taster jewellery workshop, in conjunction with Peterborough Artists Open Studios.
All materials and use of tools are included in the cost of the class!
This course is based around basic wirework and beading and is a fun activity for all ages and skill levels.
Come and have a go at creating your own amazing piece of jewellery, whether you are making it for you or for someone special, this is a gorgeous little class that all the family can enjoy together!
Techniques and skills you will learn in this taster workshop are:
- How to use the correct tools for the job
- Know the correct gauge of wire to use for earrings
- How to make stylish modern ear hooks
- How to secure drop beads to your earrings
- Why work hardening is important
- How to put the different parts of the earring together making a finished piece
No previous experience is necessary
The size of the classes is kept small to allow plenty of one-on-one attention and the maximum number of students for this class is 9.
Please Make sure you arrive before the start time as this class is step by step and if you miss the beginning you will not be able to catch up!
Please park in the carpark at Tollgate, Peterborough PE3 9XD, access through the gate into the workshop! Look for the green Sign