Tree of Life Pendant Jewellery Making Workshop
February 26, 2023
All materials are included in the cost of the class including use of tools.
A fun and versatile class not to be missed!
Learn the age-old technique of wire working. No soldering or gluing is involved, and you will learn to twist and interlock wire to create a stunning tree.
This workshop is suitable for all. Children will require support as this piece can be fiddly and tricky using the tools.
You will learn to make your own tree of life pendant with crystal chip beads. This course is based around basic wirework and beading. Techniques covered in this class include:
- What the jewellery tools are and how to use them
- How to use different gauges of wire
- How to create loops and manipulate wire
- How to plan your designs and string your beads
- Basic wire bending, hooping and twisting using tools and hands
- How to make a bail to hang on your chain
- How to secure crystal beads to your design
Please park in the carpark at Tollgate, Peterborough PE3 9XD, access through the gate into the workshop! Look for the green sign!
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.